Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Sex Offenders Near Marlinton

Funny Norman didn't put your comment on his facebook page. You're right 13 sex offenders should be on top of the list. I do have to wounder why he didn't post it. on The Irony!!!

Editor's Note:  To get on my Facebook page should be considered a compliment.  You either wrote something clever,  made an intriguing statement, or otherwise done some that stands out. I try not to put boring stuff on my pages.  I have over 3,000 readers and their time is valuable.

                                                                                                           Norman Alderman

But here you are:





4 comments:

  1. OMG I just went and looked most of them are on 4th ave. I have been allowing my daughter walk to school. No more will that happen. Thank you so much Norman. I didn't know this. You could have saved my baby's life. Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend called me and and sent me the link to your blog. Thank you for sharing this information. I have a hard time finding a list. So i'm book marking the page. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now this is something you never see in the old paper. parents need to know this. hell i didn't even know we had that many in town. thats messed up thanks for the info your doing more then the paper good job man

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is crazy there are 7 on my street!!! One raped a 6-12 year old girl. My girl is 9yrs old. I'm freaking out. I'm a nervous wreck. Norman i'm scared. What can we do other then move?

    ReplyDelete

We are making comments available again! You are free to express your First Amendment Rights Here!

About Me

A local archivist who specializes in all things Pocahontas County