Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Do you want 4 more years of late night arrests????



Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Hennimann May Cost Some Big Bucks": 

Broce Kelly could have put a stop to this to begin with if she would have used her own brain instead of letting them tell her how to do her job.

 It shows me the poor judgment that she used.

I have to laugh when she states that she studied criminal justice in school. 

Did she forget that after the last election she stated that she had went to school to be a dental hygienist but knew that she didn't want to look in people's mouths for the rest of her life. 

I guess instead of looking at teeth she would much rather kiss butts instead. I was a year a head of her in high school and she was a trouble maker and cosiper back then so I could only imagine how big her head has swollen to now.

 She probably walks around with her nose so high in the air thinking she is better than everyone else. She could have prevented all of this from happening in the late night hours. 

Poor judgment and not being a leader she chose to follow. I'm glad I don't live in Pocahontas County anymore or wait I still have a valid drivers license maybe I will file to run for an elected office for the November election.

 If Tanner and Sharp can do it than anyone can file. If your going to lie from the start than how would you be in office. 

Not someone of trust or the truth that's for sure. What is even worse was going on WVMR stating that "I would be honest and fair and blah, blah, blah. Why didn't you admit that you both had lied to get on the ballot to begin with.

 Pathetic how you can get away with just about anything in that county but a little older man gets put in jail in the middle of the night. I didn't go to college but I know that this could have been done during normal office hours. 

Was this a domestic, No. Was this an abuse case? No. Was this a mental hygiene case? No. 

Ask your self the citizens of the Pocahontas County, do you want 4 more years of this. 

It's reasons like this that people move away but the best part was I came in this weekend and was able to vote with my valid WV ID. If Tanner and Sharp could do it than so could I and my vote sure didn't go to either one of those liars and there wasn't a check mark beside Broce Kelly. 

Get out and vote and make the change it's the only way you can make a difference. 

7 comments:

  1. Well said .
    The Road Runner...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Politicians are like diapers: they should be changed frequently for exactly the same reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did they do a midnight raid on Rotten Totten ?
    Did they have the sheriffs son and the office secretary at Rottens?
    Did they leave him sit at jail with no way home and make his sick wife have to come get him?
    I know Rotten had several felony charges aginst him.And they dropped all but one to protect his victims they said.
    Who were Alderman Hinermans victims?
    I know there is a big difference between forcible rape sexual molestation and physical abuse compared 2 words on a web site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I don't know all of the facts or how the postal system or State offices run, I will say that while I was in the service I was still considered a resident here. I received jury summonses, had to get tax statements to register my vehicles, and being a resident only here for limited times on leave from the military was afforded free hunting and fishing during those periods. Had I wanted to put my name on a ballet 3 months before leaving the military knowing I was moving back here would the same be said? Just because one doesn't actually live here does not necessarily mean they aren't a resident. I don't know if any research being done on the subject aside from a few saying "They don't live here". If anyone has actually researched the guidelines, please forgive me. If, on the other hand, physical addresses are the only thing that has been looked at then maybe some real research is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you truly a resident if all you have is a physical address? No your not but just have a valid WV drivers license and you can run for office. I live away from Pocahontas County now but still have a valid WV drivers license. I come back to visit every once in a while maybe 7 days out of the year. Do you think this makes me a "True Resident of the county?" In my opinion it does not but I could still run for an elected position and have my name on the ballot and continue to live out of the county and work my job and come back for 7 days of the year. To me this isn't right or what I would constitute as being a true resident. You should have to remain in the county if you want to run for any elected office. Like I said just have a valid WV drivers license with a Pocahontas County address on it and you can run for office. The guidelines clearly state that a physical address does not constitute residency but as you can see you can get away with running for an elected office by being untruthful like Sharp and Graham has demonstrated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I don't want my civil liberties taken away and if you vote for Broce Kelly this is what we will be getting. I want someone who can think for themselves and not be influenced by the good ol' boys. Get out and vote for Randy Irvine and make the change while we have the chance. I promise you if we don't make the change Broce Kelly is going to give us 4 more years of being a dishonest person who we can not trust and the citizens of Pocahontas County will regret putting her back in office. Make your voice heard and vote for Randy Irvine while you still have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FYI, the magistrate election is DONE. We have these 2 women as our magistrates for another 4 years. Changes were made Statewide for any judicial position this year.

    ReplyDelete

We are making comments available again! You are free to express your First Amendment Rights Here!

About Me

A local archivist who specializes in all things Pocahontas County