Search This Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Blast from the Past III

 Isn't Totten Supposed to be off Night DUTY!
Just moments ago what do I hear over the scanner?

The sheriff promised Brad would be stuck on day duty. This was to keep him from being in possible trysts. Just like I figured. What politician keeps his word?

No more safe nights for the public!!!
 Re: Mystery Cop
My experience with Brad and the new sheriff has not been a good one. When they took office they take an oath to protect and serve. My daughter recently received an email from Josh Wilfong stating that he was going to break in my house and rape me along with breaking my boyfriends jaw and that he was going to mess with me. This was all brought on by me contacting him to tell him to leave my daughter alone and to quit trying to get her to add him to myspace. Brad was the officer that answered the phone call. He had me email him the orginal email along with the message I had sent him to leave my 16 year old daughter alone. Mind you this was on a Friday evening. He stated that he would get with the prosecuting attorney to see if he could obtain a warrant without having to go through Yahoo to retrieve the orginal message. Brad was also made aware that someone had been breaking into our house on a regular basis stealing several of my bras and rumbling through my bedroom. This person whom I expect is Josh does not hide what they are doing. It is if they want us to know they were there. He stated that the next day he would bring a camera to our house to set up to catch this person. He also mentioned that he would have to wait until Monday to obtain a warrant for his arrest unless the magistrate happened to be called in that night. He stated that he could not call the magistrate in to obtain the warrant. The email was sent to my daughter on Friday the 6th at 7:45 it is now Wednesday the 11th and no one has contacted me to tell me if a warrant has been issued for his arrest. Meanwhile my house has since been entered and this same person has been messing with the doors of our out buildings. Yesterday I stayed home from work and hid my vehicle waiting with a loaded shot gun. Mind you by this time I had 9 hours of sleep in 3 days. I called the Sheriff to complain that Brad was not doing his job and explained the situation to him. I told him that we were going to stay in a motel room that night, because both of us work and it is hard to function when you have no sleep. He stated that Brad came on duty at noon and that they would be at my house shortly after that. I am still waiting for them to come to my house. And as for our Assistant Prosecuting attorney he is unwilling to do his job. He expects me to do it for him. The state police has 2 of my guns in their possession. JL stated that I needed to show proof that the guns belonged to me. I took him the receipts and Walt Weiford and JL decided that I could not have the guns back due to the fact that in the 911 call that I stated my boyfriend had weapons. Again Brad was the one that took them out of my house and I told him at that time that the guns belonged to me. i made JL aware of this and he told me that I had to contact Brad and have Brad call the state police in order to get them back. Well I did so and Brad said he would contact him that day. When I spoke to the state police he stated that he had not spoke to Brad, but there had been an email sent from Brad to the prosecuting attorney. I informed JL that he could send a state police to where I purchased the one gun and they could obtain the paperwork to prove that the one gun belonged to me. JL stated he would not do that until Brad spoke to the State Police. I don't know about you, but the law enforcement of Pocahontas County has some bad communication skills between themselves. Not to mention I am not getting paid to do JL's job for him. There is more to this story, but it is to long to write. What I want to know is who is over these people and shouldn't they have to answer for not doing their jobs. I know that if I did not perform my job duties I would be fired. Shouldn't this happen to them also. I should not have to fear to live in my own house and wonder if someone is going to come into my home to do bodily harm to myself and my children. I will go to any extent to protect my children. If the police will not protect me I will protect myself.
 Re: Mystery Cop
Very interesting story. Thanks for sharing it.

I, myself, went to see the sheriff today about Darla's situation. They are still trying to prosecute her. Nothing has changed except that the state police are supposed to be conducting an investigation of Trooper Agee and the alleged groping.

David J. did confirm that Brad is back on night duty again; however, he has the deputies calling in every 30 minutes so things will have to hustle right along if there is any hanky panky!

All parties to the groping incident are willing to take a lie detector test. I say, bring it on!

Brad has a new camera in his car. I hope that he knows how to use it or at least gets driving lessons so that he can park his car when he makes an arrest. 

Darla's case comes up April 3 and we will see what happens there. I assume that J.L. will be prosecuting her. David J. couldn't tell us when the police will get around to concluding their investigation but I figure that it probably won't be before the local law has prosecuted Darla and Lester.

I am getting word that J.L. is on his way out. For one thing, he appears to be dumber than a brick. Secondly, his reputation in Pocahontas County is shot all the way back to his embarrassing incident in the past which just won't go away.

J.L. simply doesn't have the character necessary to be prosecuting crime in our county. We need someone that folks can respect and look up to!

I give J.L. about six months or so and he will be history!!! All we can do is try to hold back the damage he can cause the citizens in the interim.

Donna has had surgery but she is expected to be back in the office Thursday.

We are asking her to reopen the investigation into the theft of public funds by Law and Irvine.

David J. has an excellent of protocols for his officers. He allowed us to view them and we believe that they make a lot of sense. His officers are working on their physical fitness programs so that they will be strong and up to the task.

The department has a new cruiser. This time it is a cruiser that is a Chevrolet purchased from Mitchell's. We are so happy that our county is now spending its funds locally with the Mitchell's.

There is also good news on the maintenance front. All tow truck operators and mechanics will be called in for interviews. Each police vehicle will be assigned to a local garage for its maintenance. Tows will be on rotation instead of the former "suck up" system used by Alkire. All repairs will be equally priced!

I think we can look for some excitement around grand jury time in April. We hear the drug "big boys" are lying low and are going to let the little rats go swim on their own.

Things are far, far worse than most people know but it appears that David J. is going to clean this pig sty we call Pocahontas County.

He has already received several death threats so he must be doing something right. Lots of "tips" are coming in from all over. 

We wish Donna the best of health and recovery.
 Re: Mystery Cop
brad is fooling with a married woman as well if her man finds out he's done the guy will kill over his wife I know this for a fact but that's not my deal I've got 3 charges on my record that I am not guilty of after number 2 I went clean for 4 years then I messed up and went to using again only sold 1 time sold it back to the guy I got it from told him I quit was done he may have ratted me out. I pray every night he didn't know that I know he was in trouble it driveing me Crazy. Hope I Don't Have To Go to Grand Jury I fell off the wagon and was headed down a dark and lonely path if your a recovering for drug use its the Hardest thing you could ever do and any little thing could send you down that path but with all that in mind brad acts like he's on somithing 5 6 years ago he was buff strong what ever then he got real small smaller than me now he's getting bigger you don't get as small as he was just from not working out and he took time off after that he's still not as buff as he was the only reason he's a cop is granddad payed his way I was told ER.T donated alot of money for him to be a cop but now with all that in mind karma will get him in the end or someone he profiles or sets up will.
 Re: Mystery Cop
Adultery is against the law. Breaking the law is a crime. People who commit adultery are criminals. I agree with Preacher that if this is going on, he should be "outed". If a ***** doesn't mind being "outed" why would an adulterer mind?

Of course, a married man having sex with another man would be adultery too. 

The deputy who was shooting outside his lover's apartment was a married man fooling around with another woman. As he stood outside her apartment and fired his weapon he was announcing to the whole town that he was an adulterer! He "outed" himself. Some people have the courage to admit what they are; some do not! 

Most of all, married police officers should not be having affairs with other women or men. They are sworn to uphold the law! How can you have any respect for a man who won't honor his own marriage vows? A person who will commit adultery is a person who will break the law!!

There is no place in the Pocahontas Sheriff's department for adulterers where they be heterosexual or *******
 Re: Mystery Cop
And may I suggest that everyone must stop covering up for the married women who consort with police officers. 

There is no excuse for a woman to be trying to break up a police officer's marriage. She is a shameful slut!!

Let us start exposing these sluts!!
 Re: Mystery Cop
It is a shame that the sheriff has to ride with a deputy to ensure that he keeps his zipper up! 

It is a shame that Brad is back on night shift! It is a shame that the only way a sheriff can keep his officers from having sex on duty is to make them call in every thirty minutes.

But I guess that is the day we are living in!!
 Official Terrorism
That's right! The most frightening thing that can happen in Pocahontas County to a young woman is to be stopped by a police officer!!

People are scared! Parents are scared! Young girls are scared!!

The Stillwell incident involved not merely a county deputy but it involved a state policeman. Brad parked his cruiser so that the camera wouldn't see what the state trooper was doing to that young woman.

She claims that the state policeman groped her. Well, if Brad would have parked that cruiser so that the camera was the state policeman, we would know this day whether or not this happened.

The camera protects the policeman. It allows him to prove that he did not grop the female. Darla is saying that she was groped!! And how can the policemen prove that he didn't do it!
 Re: Mystery Cop
There is nothing any finer to look at than a man in uniform with a cute butt. Keep up the good work officers.
 Re: Mystery Cop
you are right how can the policemen prove that he didn't do it! but how can she prove he did?

     
 Re: Mystery Cop
agee's best defense is normans video of darla.

when she decribes the "grope" it looks like a normal patdown an officer would do if he was looking for a weapon. she did not show any indecent grabbing.
 Re: Mystery Cop
Then why was it done off-camera. Did Agee not know to make sure that he performed the action "in front" of the camera, not off to the side?
 Re: Mystery Cop
It is not a normal pat down when it is very clear that there are no weapons in the back/front pocket,of a female with tight jeans on ,look at most any female walking around and you could clearly tell if they had a weapon??and it was done with the palm of his hand(butt to palm}how many of you women would not be offened by that???
And they say now that a male officer can pat down a female for safty.
They where looking for drugs?
They had no reason to stop them to start with.
They allowed them to search thay had nothing to hide,
The police where the ones trying to hide that is why the camra was not turned on and pointed the wrong way.The pat down was done by the time Totten got the girls on there way.
They have been seen in other places as well,green box dumpster at 10 11 at night Totten and ?????a red truck??
Meet me at the dump Babe!!! I guess thats where the trash feel safe????
 Re: Mystery Cop
What would a normal person be doing at a DUMP that late at night anyway? How would you know they were there if you were not there yourself. That area is secluded once you go down the lane. 
I think people are continually trying to make things up here now.
 Re: Mystery Cop
I am not kind of preacher. You are used to preacher's that are milk sop's. This is a different kind of preacher: This is the kind who takes names, kicks butt, and video tapes the action! Please don't get me mixed up with those preacher's who got around mumbling with folded hands. Because it just ain't so!

I don't turn a blind eye to adultery, stealing, and corruption!! Think of me like that preacher who went into the church back in the Bible and drove the bad guys out with a whip. Except I don't use a whip; I use the Internet. (New time, higher technology.}
 Re: Mystery Cop
Perhaps Norman is Jeremia Reborn or Joshua. Fact is people Soddom is right at our door steps. These so called Public servants.... I say that they are self serving garbage that were it not for the badge they would be looked at as the worst of our community.
I may not have to place any judgement. When you tell a 14 year old girl and her friend/family member that unless they have sex with you and the state policeman friend you are going to jail and so are your parents.

How would you like that to be your daughters first sexual experience?
Come on with your wise cracks and blame the girl... it happened and everyone involved knows who I speak of. There was a DIARY... but it was lost or may still be out there... boy I hope it is. 

I worry that our new sheriff may not be our "white Knight".... none of these new elected officials have done anything to impress me. 
Were I Donny I would have given J. L. walking papers.
I mean the county was made a joke of with the Little Rob A. plea bargain... Why did any one plea bargain with him? He should be in jail now feeling the breath of a sodomite on the back of his neck about now. All I can say is to his dad and the lawyer... you must be a good lawyer, hope you sleep well.... to daddy how many people did you threaten and blackmail to make this happen as it did. I feel sorry for the citizens of Ronceverte. How long before some woman finds a drunken person waving a firearm about.... To the judge in that case you make me sick.... you are worse of all this for allowing this sentence of well nothing to happen... what a joke!!!!
 Re: Mystery Cop
He is definately one of your flock Spinwell. Does he back up to the fence at your command or does he play hard to get and wait out in the middle of the field for you.
 Re: Mystery Cop
www if Mr.Totten has this family that he cares about why would he put himself in ln this kind of a mess.
No one eles told him to do it He did it on his own 
Norman did not do it or the people that he harrased by their own words Norman did not post the viedo
tape made by the person this happened to. What about their family. Is is against the law to drive up a public road. Why were the cops sitting on a dirt road
that far from the regular route. Question the motives of the officers who ever they were.
 Re: Mystery Cop
But in Pocahontas County, the currency seems to be sex!!!!
 Re: Mystery Cop
This is inresponse to WOW dated Feb 13th @11:06 am about a male officer searching a female. a male officer can search a female when there are no female officers available. you can look it up on answers.yahoo and ask if a male officer can search a female. It will tell u the same thing I just said.
 Re: Mystery Cop
You deserve compliments for creating a place for the community at large to have a voice. Face facts: Before Etater if you had a problem with EX. Sheriff D. you turned up a suicide! Think about when Mr. D. was caught by the DEA and claimed to be undercover. The Duty chief turned up a suicide because he wouldn't lie for him and his partner in crime.
Funny thing is that man was wrapped in plastic before 911 was called.
Maybe if we would've had etater back then that pediphile would've had that decent man murdered and everyone turn a blind eye. 

Spinwell you are doing a good thing and I hope you start putting ads on these pages. Local venders could sure get real exposure. 

Spinwell have you attemted to contact the woman I sent you the name of? She could bury the state-boys and several deputies and many other community members.

I also thought the members of the community would like to know unless it involves Snowshoe NO TV NEWS station cares about what happens here. In the words of WSLS " Pocahontas County just doesn't have enough views for us to air their news unless it is school closings".... WDBJ had a near the same responce when I contacted them. The Associated Press took it and put on the wire service but it was not picked up because Obama wearing shorts is a more important news stary.

People do you realise that the reason AIG is failing is not due to american forclosures.... it is due to loans given out to oil companies that were to used to invest in oil in Iraq and they all defaulted on the loans. The press keeps saying it is the foreclosure marcket but the truth is that money is not a drop in the bucket to what was loaned for oil futures in Iraq..... so you folks are informed rather than lied to.

Sorry about going off thread but I thought since it was on my mind why not put it where it may be seen.
 Your welcome SpinWell
I know the difference between wrong and ****ation!

You know there is no real questions in this entire play of foolishness. There are facts.... I am sure there are many lies from these women involved.
You know it always bothered me that a man will cheat with a woman while she still has another man. When a woman is cheating on a man to be with you what makes you better than him when she leaves the other man for you? If she cheated on you once what is to stop her wondering again. I say it this way" No matter what the woman may say you are no different from the man she was cheating on to be with you!." 
These woman were doing something wrong or Brad would not told Lester they were men.
Last time I talked to anyone Crystal and Leslie were women. There was a good witness with no reason to lie whom saw them driving in and then coming out.

I bet they lied to Sheriff Jonese. I think were I him I would hook up the Lie detector. The Isreali government has a voice detector. It listens for a thing people do with a change or hestitation they make when they lie.

I would even be interested to see the officers involved all on a lie detector.

In FACT I would think for the public good that all people in the service of the public be put to a review from time to time and drug tests. 
Sheriff Jonese why don't you open up a blog and a question and answer part on this website? 
You could do a lot to get the public involved with helping you get better aquainted with us public or civilians since you were in the military and things are a bit different.

I also would like to offer my help on the issue of civilians that could offer you help in time of crisis. Talk to our Sheriff and see if he is interested in above mentioned. Our county needs leadership that isn't fake and out for his family interests.
 Too "That's Funny
You proved my comment about this county being full of sodomites is true with your derelict statement. 

What bothers me in this county is the branding of people.
The girl that was seduced by a teacher for instance is looked upon as damaged and that is wrong thinking for anyone to se her that way. I bet there are hundreds of young men and boys that have been abused sexually and because the Labels and BRANDING is so bad not one child would come forward with the truth that an adult male abused them because they would forever be seen as fags.

Shame on us all. I always hoped with the movement of the hippies in here during the late 60's and 70's that perhaps some change of hearts and minds would occur but it never did because most of them were just as short sighted as the residents that shunned them.
The worse thing to happen to Pocahontas county is the real-estate brokers selling our heritage out from under us. The county was once a farming county and that has vanished. If anyone knows about the way the county used to look it would surprise people to know that this area was not much forest during the 1840's till about 1940 our county was more fields than forest. The Cranberry Wilderness was grazing ground for cattle that were kept by Prisoners of a Bootlegger prison on top of Kennison mountain. Even Briary Knob was once a Virginia Prisoner of War camp during the beginning of the Civil War. It was put there in secret due to the harsh surrounding area. That Prison camp is where the old fire tower was.
Look at the photos of Hillsboro and Durbin. They were big towns. Hillsboro was located more south of where it is now... Durbin had a huge amount of work houses and Cass is a Shadow of what it was. Look at the Towns that have vanished. 

I bet the population is less than a fourth what it once was. I still think we need to tax the pants off any none resident owning poperty here.
Face it the Timber industry is done. What is there?
We need to start a coop of farmers and begin a distillery to make ethanol or even us the wood from the tree tops and make Methanol. If our big business minded men and women would step up with their wallets instead of watching there sons and daughters us the county as retiement lnd.... this a win if someone would do it.
 Re: Mystery Cop
I guess I was right about this entire incident being washed away and politics as usual. What reason does anyone in this county have to trust that justice will prevail?

I wonder what happened with the women that came forward and told you about what had been done to them? Were their statements even taken?
What investigation? I hate being right!!!!
 Re: Mystery Cop
Preacher, What do you mean no investigation? Tell me this is not going to just go away?
 Re: Mystery Cop
What is keeping Brad there???
Where there is smoke there has to be some kind of fire.
Have you asked the sheriff that Mr. Alderman? How is Brad able to keep his job?
I mean, when it's a spade call it a spade...
 Re: Mystery Cop
Preacher, I have been waiting over 10yrs to see something done to these police officers, I have my own stories to tell,but have always been afraid to share them.
 Re: Mystery Cop
I am keeping in regular touch with the sheriff over these matters. The public is looking to see what happens in the Darla situation. We do not expect the state police to do anything but coverup the mess!

Another lady has come forward to me with a story of sexual harassment by another county official. She can't understand why that official hasn't been prosecuted to this point. I promised to talk to the sheriff about the matter.

Sheriff Joneses isn't going to be able to move forward until he cleans up the crap that has been left behind. I believe that he wants to do this but I am not sure at this point whether he has the will power to actually do it.

We shall see!!

Darla's case comes up April 1 which is pretty close. I am hoping that she raises the question about the groping in court. Most everyone that I have talked to is on her side. They are not surprised that this incident occurred. As far as I can tell there has been no discipline in the Totten matter at all. He is back on night patrol.

I am disappointed that Sheriff Joneses has chosen to overlook this matter. I am losing my confidence on a daily basis.
 Re: Mystery Cop
To Preacher: I really agree with the whole pollygraph or lie detector test as you called it......bring it to me hook me up to it ask away and then maybe you will leave me the he** out of the crap for good!!
 Re: Mystery Cop
Some of us consider tatering to be a form of "stepping up to the plate."
 Re: Mystery Cop
Well you must be proud of being good enough to beat a a lie detector. Over four people saw you there and also you may think you can bluff me but I am sure you are not going BS me like you did the sheriff. You were with Crystal that evening and my question to you is why not tell the truth instead of making up lies. You can claim the officers threatened you.So you can some coin to pay for any habit you were supporting that day by doing lord knows what with a policeman for it?

I pray for you and Crystal because you need my prayers and everyone elses. God bless you Leslie but I still think you are not telling the truth.
 Re: Mystery Cop
I believe the ladies stepped up to a floor mate of the police cruiser already.
Leslie if you'd just play the victim of a bad officer rather than what you been doing you could sure gather up some people who would applaud you rather than think you are a tramp.
I am sorry to say that but many of the community are just fed up of these cops who use that shiny badge as a tool to misuse the public trust.

Norman, You say you do not think the sheriff has the strength of will to do away with a bad seed. All he really needs to do is come out and be more public with his actions rather than whispering behind doors he needs to get on the front step of the court house and announce what is being done to win back the PUBLIC TRUST!
I thought we elected a sheriff with a set. I know we ask a lot of our Public protectors but we also expect them to have the fortitude not to molest the public they are supposed to protect. I have a zero tolerance for a policeman that misuses the badge. How often would they look the other way if you committed a crime? 
I remember the days when a bad person in a community was road out of town on a rail. Even some Tar and feathers would come into play. 
To the person who fears telling their story. You can do this and I bet it will feel good. Tell the truth and make it as public as possible and don't fear any one giving you trouble after you come clean.

I pray our good sheriff has the strength of heart and faith in god to do the right and honest thing when it comes to this situation. Isn't there laws that apply to to police harassament no matter how long ago it happened.
 Re: Mystery Cop
What I don't understand is why these girls don't just sue and get a nice settlement! AIG will pay them to stay quiet! It's a quid pro quo (this for that) so why not capitalize on the opportunity.
 To you believers in the fabled Leslie
I am glad to hear Leslie is so pure and gentle. 

Bring on more people to tell how good a person she is. I just wonder why this wasn't the first or forth time she was seen with an officer in odd conditions.
 Re: Mystery Cop
Now it is time to move forward on the groping charges of the two police officers. Darla is doing her best but the matter has been referred to internal affairs of the state police.

You will remember that the one officer has been accused in the past of getting a 14 year old girl pregnant. But at this point, nothing is happening that we know of!!!!
 Re: Mystery Cop
You shouldn't be bringing up old news about a WV State Police Officer having any sexual relations with a female other than his wife. Sounds like you're putting him in the same place as one of our presidents!!(Who, by the way, Did not have sexual relations with that woman".  
 Re: Mystery Cop
Please just every one stop talk about Leslie like that.I`m very dissapointed in all of you.Its not her fault but shes gonna start getten moody and kill someone over this shnot.We dont want anything to happen to her so please dont say things like that.Im realy dissapointed in you precher.Everyone has at least done one thing wrong in there life,and this was hers.Shes gonna end up getten the baseball bat out and hurten someone.I wont cuss you anymore unless I have to and I hope I won`t.Please please get this off of here by Monday and please dont set on the computer all day,if you have to say anything about her say it to her face.Norman,also I was right you are talking about my family but this one diseveres it.Please post this message!!Thank you,and if anyone belives that she did nothing wrong tell me.=)
 Re: Mystery Cop
I know for a fact that the cops in this county do use their authority to get what they want i know for a fact that cops have pulled women over just to talk to them or to see them for their pleasure or should i say to flirt with them, but i dont think it will ever change.
Re: Mystery Cop
People dont understand or they dont seem to care what goes on in the county. yeah there is a few people but thats not enough. like take this for example the bust a couple of days ago. most of it was done illegially. how do i know?? well i was put in jail for a long time for something i didnt commet and all they wanted me to do was tell on people. the cops nor the sherrif know what they are doing. they are just trying to get people to narc so they dont have to do their jobs. thats not what law enforcement is for. their was 7 people busted and probably 3-5 of them will narc. theres no justice there at all. its just another paycheck. does anyone that voted for the sherrif wish they would've made a different choice??? i know there are. he told us what we wanted to hear and now that hes got what he wanted the heck with what was promised. why should we continue to be victims of pocahontas county???? i know how the cops are cause i have been in situations with them that were uncomfortable. how long does this have to keep going on before something is done?????
Re: Mystery Cop
Marlinton is not the only place a certion police officer seems to be going out of his way to meet women. Droop, Hillsboro, and Beartown. What would you do if for say you saw a police officer come out of a bathroom with one of the workers at a store?? Why would the two of them be doing in a bothroom together????
Re: Mystery Cop
Many people are complaining what the police are doing while on the clock, what they are doing to the women in pocahontas county. Yet these women are just as much to blame from what I see. Chasing after married cops and sneaking around with them. Most of these women are not being assaulted, thay are the ones prosueing the cops. I have seen it my self. How they call there cells and want to know when they can meet, even asking when they are on duty.  
Re: Mystery Cop
Re: Mystery Cop
As I have always been told growing up, it takes two to tango. I'm not defending anyone but why spend so much time worrying about the officers love life or sex life as long as they job is getting done. This is made out to sound like Pocahontas County is the only place this is happening at. It has gone on every since uniforms became into existence. It doesn't even have to be a copy just anyone in uniform for alot of women. I really don't believe they officers are forcing anyone into anything they don't want to do and I don't believe the woman are forcing themselves on the guys. Lets focus on the issues not the sex. I'm sure the wifes of these officers already know who and what they married and are trying to ride it out for the sake of the kids that are involved. I know this stuff happens in the cities and I know for a fact it happens in Greenbrier county too.
Re: Mystery Cop
even if she is only 14 years old.
Re: Mystery Cop
I meant to include in my previous posting that if they are over the age of 18, I don't see what the issue is except for people sticking their noses into others private business. However, underage girls and if it can be proven with more than just gossip, the person should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Sorry for any confusion on my previous post.
Re: Mystery Cop
Why really does it even matter that it goes on everywhere? Does that make it OK for them to run around picking up these underage girls, playing on their power and position to lure these very young ,highly impressionable,teens in many, many cases or barely leagal, beautiful girls who otherwise would never even give them the time of day{I mean look at Totten, take away the money, the badge, and he couldn't give it away.}Is it right for them to be able to constanly be able to harass the women who have told them no, and who have told their husbands about them and what they have tried? Is ALL THAT OKAY, I mean really, I AM TIRED OF BEING AFRAID OF THEM! People are right their are alot of State Police that should also check their behavior, because they will never check their conscience, and whats even worse they will just move them to some new little small town where they can start all over again, at least here they are being watched now. NO matter once they move on they will have a whole new bunch of young daughters to pick from,and it's these girls I feel sorry about,but here and now I stll can't see anything being done to help the women they have done it to nor all the future ones to come.Why after the last 10yrs that every one has known about this , why doesn't the entire community reach out and help, why, becuase it's easier not to, AT LEAST NORMAN provided this site so that perhaps, just maybe, if enough people know{and I can't believe enough haven't always known}there is at last the slight chance they may at last answer for SOMETHING. They will never have to answer for all they've done,but even the smallest of justice is better than none at all,I've had my say; everyone else has to live with their conscience, mine is clean except when I have to consider all the future girls, but if WE CAN'T get them for what they have done and are doing ... How can we help the ones to come,everyone think about that and deal with it as best you can, I do.       
Re: Mystery Cop
To waiting...

if you are that upset arraige a meeting with the PA (Donna Price). someone has to start...
 Re: Mystery Cop
Right,I hadn't thought of that!
Re: Mystery Cop
I need to do a video interview with someone who has been harassed by these dirty public officials. Who will help me? normanalderman@yahoo.com
Re: Mystery Cop
so what is going on with this...was a legit investigation or what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are making comments available again! You are free to express your First Amendment Rights Here!

About Me

A local archivist who specializes in all things Pocahontas County