Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Judi Says John doesnt want to be in the middle of this issue!


Norman Lee Alderman Thank you, Ms. Boothe. John, when is the next meeting. Would it be possible for you to bring them to Marlinton where you work and let me make copies of the contents? I am certain that you of all people do not want this situation to get any worse! I am asking as a friend. Give me a call at 799-7374 or tell Judi if you are willing to help me. I will be glad to publish for all to see.
LikeShow more reactions
Reply
1
22 mins
Manage
Judi Simmons john is not on here, why won't you go to a meeting, and get the records, they will be more than happy to show you what you want to see,
LikeShow more reactions
Reply15 mins
Manage
Norman Lee Alderman Don't you talk to him? Just tell him to bring the records with him when he comes to Marlinton! Please have him call me! I trust that John isn't involved in this mess.
LikeShow more reactions
Reply2 mins
Manage
Judi Simmons i will tell him, but when he sees his name on bold print,he is going to be very up set
LikeShow more reactions
ReplyJust now

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are making comments available again! You are free to express your First Amendment Rights Here!

About Me

A local archivist who specializes in all things Pocahontas County