Search This Blog

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Flash From the Past A


 Re: Mystery Cop
but wait i agree that many crimes go unpunished but to suggest someone be put on the sex offender list is crazy. that would be the same as someone saying the same type of things about u on here and demanding u be put on the list. if u arent caught or convicted of a crime u just cant go and put someone on the sex offender list
 Re: Mystery Cop
If you are afraid, go to the Sheriff in confidence...but remember, there is nothing to be afraid of. The Sheriff's Deparment has spent years making themselves look like a bunch of womanizing idiots. I just heard Brad Totten on the scanner, so he has not even been let go while this is being investigaged. He gets away with it once again. Did the new Prosecuter, Donna Meadows Price, ever call back the victim, or is she just hoping they will go away ?
 Re: Mystery Cop
I hope Sheriff Jonese.will check this out, and put a stop to this kind of stuff, not just let it go like always before.but I have faith in him he will do his job on this matter and every othere one.
 Re: Mystery Cop
I talked with David J today and I believe that he is looking into the matter. My basic concern is that when such a complaint is made he should take a more proactive investigation. As of today, he had not viewed the tape of the arrest which occurred on the 21st of January.

If Totten is a predator or is allowing another man to prey on women that he stops, he should not be on duty. Sheriff Alkire's approach was to suspend the deputy but keep them on the payroll. Actually, this would alleviate some of the fear that the women of Pocahontas County are feeling about the rumors of predatory law officers.

In another context, would you have been happy if Glen Wade had continued in the school system after the allegations of sexual misconduct with a student. Would you have been pleased to have him in the school for the next month or two months until the investigation was completed.


Here we have a bona fide complaint from a lady who claims that Brad Totten's co-cop groped her. Leaving him on patrol gives him opportunity to repeat the alleged conduct.

Will he continue to stop our wives and daughters? Will he continue to sit parked on lonely backwoods roads fellowship with young girls?

Well, he is continuing as if nothing as ever happened. My conversation with David J did not lead me to believe that anything was being done to protect our citizens from this alleged predator or his mysterious companion. David Joneses is allowing him to continue duty. A deskjob would be safer for the citizens unless David is afraid for him to be in an office with his female coworkers.

WE NEED PROTECTION NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
 Re: Mystery Cop
Now I'm mad. He is not going to stop in his cruiser or behind a desk. He needs to go and go in a hurry. The new sheriff mande many promises to get where he is at today. I am now wondering if in fact he in going to live up to them.
There is nothing simple about this case. It is as hard core as it can get with a man that is supposed to be hear to portect and serve us. There hould not be young girls serving him in any way. How much longer can he go on doing this kind of nasty stuff with a uniform on. It makes me sick...
 Re: Mystery Cop
and NO Neutral, It is not the same thing. I do my best not to brake the law. In this case we have the law braking the law. Now, there's something wrong with this picture. Don't put me in the same shoes as Brad Totten. I have never, I said NEVER ran around town having sex with teenagers. That's Brad's style not mine...
 Re: Mystery Cop
You know that I am actually glad that someone has spoken up. I have been really afraid of speaking up on this. He started on me when I was only 14 yrs old. It happened everytime he seen me. I would pass him on the road and he would turn around just to stop me. Well, it went on for 7 yrs with me, until one day I had left. It went as far as everytime he would see me it would happen. He would call me and have me come up the jail house when he was dispatching and we would go into the bathroom and get it on. There is so many times that I went to the jail house and it had happen. I didn't know how to stop it or who to even tell. I tried to tell one of my other cop friend and he wanted to do the same then. So, it makes me mad that Brad can do this and no one can see what is happening. Hell, he was messing around with CJ and she was married to Shawn. Come on girls, it is time to stop this with him. He probaly has something that you don't want and if we let this to keep going, then he is going to hurt or even kill someone. I am speaking up now and it stays with me everytime I try to come in town. I can't come in without him seeing me and trying to stop me. Please girls this is not what you want to happen to you. Don't keep this inside of you. He is not worth it. He has a marriage and if CJ is to stupid to open her eyes and see, then that is her problem. But, we need to stop this. I will back anyone up on this. I will help you ladies with this.
 Re: Mystery Cop
WOW, You were only 14 years old! HOW SAD!!!!!
 Re: Mystery Cop
Your last sentence isn't true. That's the way it's suppse to be, but it isn't.



To goof, why don't you call Sheriff Jonese or PA Price and talk to them? Get it started. It is the norm for others to follow suit once one person speaks up.
 Re: Mystery Cop
Is that the one he was supposed to have gotten pregnant?
 Re: Mystery Cop
Where were you at 14 years old that he could get you to do these things? Asking to know what type of situation to keep our other girls from to keep him from raping them.
 Re: Mystery Cop
stinkwell u said u talked with the sheriff and he had not viewed he arrest tape. so did u ask him if he had viewed it because if u did and he said he hadnt viewed if yet then that would confirm there is a tape. secondly u said the deputies co-cop was accused of the groping but in the next sentence u make the remark that deputy totten shouldnt be on duty in other words u are trying to lead some to believe he is the one accused of groping. as for what if anything the sheriff is doing-well its one of his officers and i really dont believe at this point if theres an investigation that he can release any information.
 Re: Mystery Cop
By law IF Brad was on duty,he HAD to tell the sheriff who was with him.So if the sheriff questioned him,the sheriff already knows who it was.
 Re: Mystery Cop
I can't believe this crap!!! I just heard of this, and let me say to you Mr.Lester Goode you need to get your facts straight . What you have done is a little thing called SLANDER!!!! Have you ever heard of that? I did not meet Brad Totten anywhere if so I would say so. Also my car is at my house for those wondering. Lester I also talked to jackie and he told me that crystal was at home with him and that he did inform you of that....there is one lie from you...also at first you could not identify the girls then you could only identify one which was me and then you some how identify both girls get you stuff straight.....all I have to say to you and your girl is you need to make a little visit to me and my mans house in buckeye and we can all get this crap straight. I would also apprechiate you not throwing my name out when none of the sh** is true when it comes to me being anywhere with any cop!!!!
 Re: Mystery Cop
to leslie glad u are standing up.i commend u for that unfort people will believe what they want. i bet someone has already called that norman guy up and told him about your post and the can start yelling conspiracy. once again leslie i dont know ya but good for you for standing up
 Re: Mystery Cop
also one thing I forgot to mention even if I was there which I was not....what the he** does that have to do with the girl being grabbed on the rear end? i believe that someone just wanted to stir the BS pot a little. Leave people alone is the story is not true!!!!
 Re: Mystery Cop
give em u know what leslie its childish senseless people who take complaint and take it and run and add lies along the way. now im not saying the folks on the video are truthful or not they may very well be. but thats there story they told it on video and so be it. what gets me is these people who add a word or two here and there until something is as far from the truth or actualility as possible. just amazes me that some people dont care who they hurt on here.
 Re: Mystery Cop
Leslie you are caught with your briches down this time. I met you and Crystal going out Stillwell and met you again coming out on my way home. Mr Good is not slandering you. Saying you were on a road is not slander. Leslie come clean and you might get rich off the movie rights to Slander the Motion PICTURE>
Lie some more girl
 Re: Mystery Cop
Sources tell me it was Trooper AGEE lives in hillsboro. He supposed to admitted this to a fellow unnamed officer. Leslie and Crystal!
 Re: Mystery Cop
Leslie u go girl, who's business is it if u were there. You are old enough to do as u please. Stand your ground girl can't see Agee being there, he isn't that type. It's Pocahontas Co, it'll never change.
 Re: Mystery Cop
amen it is her business right or wrong she is an adult a presume and she doesnt have to answer to anyone.
 Re: Mystery Cop
You can't see Agee being there ??? Amazing...
don't you realize that these guys do this kind of stuff thinking no one will ever find out or tell, I dont' care what kind of life they have at home. I have been to the State Police Barracks more than once in the middle of the night. Girls are "flattered" that a cop wants them, but that flattery is misplaced. The cop only wants something for himself, he doesnt' care what the girl looks like, there is nothing in it for her, its all about him. When you meet these cops out in public with their wives, do they even speak to you???? You are good enough for them in the dark, but how do they treat you in daylight. Think about that.
 Re: Mystery Cop
lester, if you are serious about this, I think you need a lawyer or else your emotions and lack of legal knowledge will hinder your case. Your biggest argument now seems to be whether the officer has a reason to make the stop and no it does not matter if he was parked, standing on his head or riding a bike. If he sees a crime he can act. I think he had probable cause for an arrest(you were driving without a licnese)but he probably did not have a reasonable suspicion to stop your vehicle in the first place (that is what you should focus on). If he was watching a high drug area for activities, he would radio in his location for safety reasons, he will say -crooks have scanners- then does he have a cell phone? He would have phoned the call center while going thru town to advize them of his location and intentions. If he can prove he was truly on a stakeout in a high drug area then stopping a suspicious vehicle in that area may be permitted. But if you can prove he was just "parking" then his real reason for stopping your vehicle can be argued. You may have something on the inappropriate pat down, he could have used a pen or something, but if this was a cop he will probably be able to articulate that he was checking for a weapon for his safety. And his lawyer will drag you through the mud inlcuding your criminal past.
 Re: Mystery Cop
The question of probable cause is a valid one. It was dark at that time of day, too dark for the officer to have known who was driving the car. Yet he came running well in advance of his cruiser waving his arms and told Lester to turn the vehicle around (there is a law against that called permitting an unlicensed person to drive a vehicle)

Lester's first recollection is that the blue lights came on. Ok, who turned them on and did they know at the time that an unlicensed driver was in the vehicle.

Secondly, why did Totten run in advance of his cruiser (hence in advance of his camera) to stop Lester well up the road (Lester says about 50 yards)

Darla says that Totten eventually pulled his cruiser up closer to their car and almost slid into her body. Why didn't he let the Lester vehicle approach? (Could it be that he didn't want the driver of that vehicle to see who else was in the vehicle.

More is coming out daily on this matter. One is that an employee at Cramer's heard what he believed to be a fight going on at that spot. He thought merely that the police had been called. So what was all the hollering about?

Now we are reading that their may have been witnesses who saw the other vehicle coming out of Stillwell that night. If so, you need to let Sheriff Jonese know so that he can get to the bottom of this.

It took a lot of courage for a woman to speak up, but one has spoken up and let's not leave her hanging on a limb.

If you have had an encounter with the police, let our new sheriff know about it!! Please!!

We have known for some time that we have a very corrupt police system in Pocahontas County. We must band together to get this changed.

Sheriff Jonese is a good, sincere man but he needs the help of the citizens to break up this next of corruption.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are making comments available again! You are free to express your First Amendment Rights Here!

About Me

A local archivist who specializes in all things Pocahontas County