Search This Blog

Friday, December 13, 2013

A Complaint to CPS--Please share!!!!




GENEVIEVE L. WILEY
150 Maplewood Avenue
LewisburgWV 24901
Phone: 647-7476 Fax: 647-7486

Dear Ms. Wiley,

I am Pastor Norman Alderman of Pocahontas County, Pastor of the Cummings Creek Victory Chapel.  As a  part of my pastoral ministry I seek to alleviate the pain and suffering of folks in my community.

This year I have encountered multiple families who have been targeted by CPS, namely Aaron Muhs in particularly.  One family was accused by Mr. Muhs of the mother being drunk.  She proceeded to the local heath clinic and obtained a blood and drug test  whcih was negative but still has not gotten her children back due to the false charges.

I am getting reports that CPS is targeting a narrow portion of the Town of Marlinton, namely 2nd avenue.  And particularly right a Christmas.  This is where the family that I am concerned about.

I have also identified a strange range of what I believe to be criminal racketeering going on.  We have a local company that is deeply embedded with CPS that assists in the removal of these children from their homes and then after they are removed they provide $$$ services to monitor visitation.  Our former CPS worker was such a person.  She now has a business which is a vender of CPS.  Agents of this group actively participate in the MDT meetings thereby generating revenue (customers) for their own profit and benefit.

There is a legal storm brewing over the rough-shod manner in which these folks' civil rights are being violated.  I think you should be aware of this.

Please help them!!

Merry Christmas!

Cashing Your Kids in for Cash  (A link to more)







4 comments:

  1. Please keep us informed on this as I feel there are some shady people in the cps and backed up by even more shady people.

    Name withheld for fear of reprisals from the powers that be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U go Norman. Give them hell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Wiley retired last month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I have,not heard,of it happping here , I have heard of cps,taking selective kids who rich people wanted to adoption . The going rate,at the time was 50,000.00

    ReplyDelete

We are making comments available again! You are free to express your First Amendment Rights Here!

About Me

A local archivist who specializes in all things Pocahontas County