Search This Blog

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Video and Photos are Now on Disk.

Update:  I have made several full length graduation tapes and a cd of the photos I took during graduation.  I have included below a "sampling" of my graduation work.  If you want the disks, please send $15 and your address.

Norman Lee Alderman
135 Fossil Lane
Marlinton, WV 24954

Editor's Note:  Below is a partial set of films.  There are five segments in total, three are posted.  I used a HD camera which produces a higher resolution  pic but at this time I don't have a size converter to reduce it to publishable level at standard speed on the Internet.  I have left the speeches out of the Internet Version.The films are running at approx. half speed, sound may be wrong.  I can copy it to a DVD at regular speed but it would simply be too big for the Internet.

Norman Lee Alderman
135 Fossil Lane
Marlinton, WV 24954









No comments:

Post a Comment

We are making comments available again! You are free to express your First Amendment Rights Here!

About Me

A local archivist who specializes in all things Pocahontas County